Main Nutritious Intent Website

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Moderation Monday

March is National Nutrition Month and with it, I'm kicking off a new weekly blogpost series entitled "Moderation Monday".

 I know that in the food world, "meatless Monday" has already stolen the alliteration stage, but I'm a sucker for alliteration as well. . . Once a week I'll be playing devil's advocate to the latest food fads, trends and beliefs.  Why?  For one thing, there's a lot of unbalanced, mis-information out there that blinds folks with its popularity in the media.

Another reason is that there's a lot of baby-thrown-out-with-the-bath-water going on when it comes to nutrition.  So every Monday, keep an eye out for the voice of one down-to-earth, real-food-loving, deliciously normal dietitian as I try in my small way to bring nutritional balance to the force.  It may shake your world a bit, it may challenge your current nutrition beliefs, but it will be entertainingly informative.  So stay tuned - the first installment of Moderation Monday starts March 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment