Main Nutritious Intent Website

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Why Wait Until January? Move Now!

I'm not a fan of sweating in spandex in public.  Thus, my exercise routine generally involves things such as cycling, walking, yoga and otherwise sweating in the privacy of my own home (more often than not in my pjs).  That being said, it's no surprise that "getting or using a gym membership" will not be on my list of New Year's Resolutions.  However, staying fit certainly is.  A couple times a week I try to make sure that I incorporate some circuit workout and strength training into my routine.  I like choosing my own play list and the freedom of working it into anytime during my day.  So if making some fitness changes is on your list of New Year's Resolutions, why not get a jump on things now and enjoy a healthier holiday season?  Be sure that you are medically cleared for exercise and if you have joint or orthopedic problems, you may want to tweak it a bit to fit your ability.  Here's my bi-(or tri) weekly circuit workout:


No comments:

Post a Comment